Explore an Alien World in a Game Like No Other
In the Pikmin 3 game, players take command of three explorers and a legion of adorable Pikmin in a fight for survival. By employing the unique abilities of these tiny Pikmin creatures, players will solve puzzles, battle dangerous predators, and recover food needed to save the explorers’ depleted home planet.
© 2013 Nintendo. Pikmin and Wii U are trademarks of Nintendo.
- Discover the charming personalities of the plant-like Pikmin creatures as they come to life in multiple shapes and sizes. Five different Pikmin types, including new Rock Pikmin and Winged Pikmin, each offer unique abilities. Rock Pikmin are sturdy creatures who can be tossed at solid objects to break them down. Winged Pikmin have the ability to fly and can carry objects in the air.
- Divide and conquer! Split your Pikmin squads among the three explorers to maximize your strategy.
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller as an in-game camera to capture the alien-safari environment from a pint-sized perspective. Snap and caption photos, then share them via Miiverse.
- Show off your skills in a variety of modes or challenge a friend in the wild and frenetic multiplayer battle mode. (Additional accessories are required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.)
- The intuitive controls of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk controllers make it easy to lead your explorers and pinpoint the location where you want to throw Pikmin.
- The game can also be played off the television using only the Wii U GamePad.